Tuesday, August 24, 2010

BACK IN THE US OF A (not a review, although there are comments)

Yoo hoo,
I'm back in the United States.  Now, I mentioned in the last post that I would check out Gullivers Travels when I arrived on this land, however, the library was out of copies.  So I went to Borders.  There I found some promising titles, including my next book, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.  That is what I shall be reviewing next.  I might return to Gullivers Travels at a latter time, but that is unknown at the moment.  But for now, I'm glad to be back in my own country, where all the signs are in English and there is nature abound.

Taryn.

P.S.  I shall be starting school on Wednesday, therefore, my reading time shall be a minuscule amount shorter, so I begeth of thee, forgiveth me if I am unable to read a book very fast-eth.

No comments: